PUCKCAST: HOCKEENIGHT and CASEY Drink Malort

This week we welcome our good friend Casey onto the Puckcast, and we discuss:

• The Hawks' defense
  • Malort
  • "Reasons Why I Love You"
  • Taint Nugget
  • Roadwatches
  • "Trollin' Like Bolland"
  • Fork's impending 50th birthday

And so much more. Enjoy.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • Trackbacks are closed for this post.
Comments
Page: 1 of 1
  • 2/12/2012 11:51 PM Vicki Rathunde wrote:
    Hoping to find the link to the puckcastj
    1. 2/13/2012 12:53 AM Casey wrote:
      Hi mom
      1. 2/13/2012 3:00 PM Vicki Rathunde wrote:
        I have finally finished listening to the complete puck cast. It was not only entertaining but informative as well. I must admit that I do not approach game days the same way these days. I feel guilty contemplating at what point in the game do I turn off the broadcast. I insist on being present for the Kaner Shuffle-Off.
        Casey's Mom
  • 2/13/2012 3:03 AM Pie wrote:
    Hal Gill is not the worst thing ever. Andy Sutton is way, way worse, for one. But Gill is the type of big, physical, defenseman that you need to drape like a blanket over a team's first line. He's done a very good job on the Pens' first line this year, and he's fearless in blocking shots.

He's not the fastest, but he's an above average skater for his size, and in the playoffs when penalties are tougher to come by, he gains even more value.

He's + VORP as a defenseman. He's not worth overpaying for, but you'll want him on the ice against a first line. And he's won a Cup.
  • 2/13/2012 1:02 PM morpheus wrote:
    I'm the one who noticed the uberdouche who just *had* to play pool. He didn't like the fact that there were drunk people around him in a bar, getting in the way of his playing pool and talking to the Trixie he was there with.
  • 2/14/2012 9:23 AM PuckinHostile wrote:
    another great puckcast. Didn't realize CT was a fellow netminder, which is probably why I'm a closet CT fan, as opposed to a CT fan in the closet.

Props to Casey for showing her hockey expertise. There should be a regular Casey segment implemented.

Page: 1 of 1