Postgame Puckcast: Hawks 1, BJs 0
Tonight's Postgame Puckcast features Sarah Conners from Stanley Cup of Chowder. I'll be honest here, I don't think we ever actually talked about tonight's game, which the Hawks won 1-0. Andrew Shaw scored, and Corey Crawford got a shutout in his return. The rest was boring, so who cares? Anyway, on the Puckcast:
- John Scott would KILL Zdeno Chara.
- The worst thing that Fork ever saw in the Nassau Coliseum.
- Kyle Beach and his draft class (which leads to a discussion of 10 other draft classes).
- Another pack of hockey cards.
- A Blues writer might be dumb.
- Kevin Hayes and his bid to join David Aardsma as an entry in Urban Dictionary.