Puckcast: Hockeenight Meets The Triple Deke
On tonight's Puckcast, we welcome in The Triple Deke from Winging It In Motown. We talk about today's excellent games as well as some other topics of note:
- The Hawks are on some sort of streak.
- Dan Carcillo and Jordan Tootoo make us all sad.
- Thanks to the lockout, Barrett Jackman gets his own night before Niklas Lidstrom
- The only way Carcillo could redeem himself in CT's eyes.
- Hockey cards, featuring Joe Corvo!
- Which lead to a discussion of this 1952 Gus Zernial:
- Good Lord the Florida Panthers are terrible.
- The NHL and NBC partnership that seems to have forgotten to put on a pre-game show this morning.