Tonight our scheduled guest MightyMikeD (who insists he isn’t Fro Dog) can’t quite get the hang of dialing in with his potato-powered phone. So instead, you get…
- Amish keggers.
- Sadly, without a horse-and-buggy demolition derby
- Hockey cards! Our first pack of 1993-94 O-Pee-Chees has been opened, and this beauty was the highlight…
- Fork gets killed. A lot.
- Listening to the Puckcast naked while eating ice cream.
- Patrick Sharp’s Twitter favorites.
- The Lincoln Highway
- The NHL’s possibly losing their control over blacking out out-of-market games.
- Tony Stewart & go-karts.
Plus, so much more. Enjoy.